REVIEW REVEALED: moonshot Jelly Pot

Hey pretties, it's been awhile since I last review a product; so today I bring to you pretties a review on the Moonshot Jelly Pot by YG Entertainment. This Korean Cosmetic Brand intrigue me by their different products they have, like this jelly pot. ( if you want me to review other Moonshot Products let me know) Now, let's dig into this product.

First and foremost the color I got, *Star Wars Song* 'Darth Vader P10'. I am guessing the name was inspired by the Dark Lord's black attire and the sparkle by his shinny coating of his outfit.
Basically the color is a dark grey shimmer, it's not a black but it's dark enough for a light smokey eye.

I am going to insert the video where I used this product in, it's a light smokey that can be rock day or night.

/blockquote>
You can watch the video for inspiration on how to use this product, if you love smokey eyes but don't want to look like a sad panda this product really do help a lot in achieving it without going overboard.


Mine looks kinda of weird in texture because I mixed it and used it quite a lot.



The jelly texture product is soft and easy to work with, it settles in really fast so work quickly.
Do remember to close the product tightly as it will tend to dry out, but other than that it is an amazing product, not highly pigmented with one swatch but you really build it up. In my opinion, these kind of products are great for beginners cause you won't worry that you applied too much.

Furthermore, it is a Korean Base Cosmetic Brand they do not really sport super highly pigmented colors sheer and beautify is what I can conclude from the type of makeup they sport on K-POP stars; very different from the western makeup which yearns for pigmentation and blend ability and perfection.

If you are looking for a more wearable and natural smokey eye, this is the product for you. BTW I do use a primer so this product really last on me I used the UD Primer Potion in Original. If you have any question please do ask away, I will be delighted to reply you pretties.

Till next time, xoxo.

Comments

Popular Posts